To supplement our article on managing your fundraisers and donations amidst COVID-19, we put together this list of resources.
General Nonprofit Resources
Council of Nonprofits - Nonprofits and Coronavirus, COVID-19
- A continuously updated list of need-to-know procedures by state
- Information related to: disease-prevention, telecommunication amongst members, public decision-making, and human resources
Georgia Center for Nonprofits - Nonprofit guide to COVID-19 planning
- Information on employee care, stakeholder care, and organization care
The Coronavirus Concern: What Nonprofits Need To Know
- Tips for virtualization of events, other donation opportunities, and tips for event cancellations
Coronavirus Impacting Your Nonprofit? Here’s What to Do
- Alternative fundraiser ideas and tips for engaging attendees
Information about School Closure for families during COVID-19
- School closure statuses for every state, free tutoring information, sample lesson plans, childcare information
Nonprofit Fundraising Event Resources
Marketing and Communication Resources
Mental Health and Wellness Resources
If you’re interested in sharing your nonprofit’s experience with COVID-19, or reading about how other organizations are working with these changes, check out our new Facebook Group. Join the conversation!
Access thousands of donation request applications
Join TheShareWay to quickly discover companies that donate, entirely for free.