The spring fundraiser season is already here, and the summer fundraiser season is right around the corner! We’ve come up with a list of engaging spring and summer fundraiser ideas for nonprofits.
Spring Fundraiser Ideas
- Mother’s Day Fundraiser: Host a “wine and paint night” using wine donations from companies like Total Wine. Mother’s day brunch fundraisers are also popular. Organize a raffle with at-home spa kits using donated products from beauty companies like Bath & Body Works.
- Plant or Flower Sale Fundraiser: Partner with local florists or nurseries to host a plant sale for charity. Request gift card donations for bouquets or houseplants by Googling “flower donation request.” Virtual flower arrangement classes are also popular, and would make for a creative raffle prize.
- Easter Fundraiser: Easter egg hunt fundraisers are a great option for socially-distanced fundraisers. Crown Point High School is hosting a drive-through easter egg hunt fundraiser complete with an Easter Bunny photo booth.
- Earth day Fundraiser: Organize a beach cleanup fundraiser, or host a sustainable clothing drive. Nature and Culture Institute is organizing a whole day of sustainability-related events for its Earth Day fundraiser.
Summer Fundraiser Ideas
- Summer Carnival or Summer Fair Fundraiser: Create a variety of booths with raffles, games, donated ice cream, donated kettle corn, or other donated snacks.
- Outdoor Wellness Event Fundraiser: Have group yoga in the park, and sell smoothies for charity (Jamba Juice donates to nonprofits!).
- “Great British Bake Off” Themed fundraiser: Host a summer baking competition in “the tent.” Think of it as an upgraded bake sale! You can also incorporate a raffle with donated kitchenware from cookware brands that donate.
- Outdoor experiences: Nonprofits often use the Summer Solstice, the longest day of the year, to tie their fundraisers to a timely event. New Development Corp, for example, hosted a solstice fundraiser at a brewery.
Whether it be spring fundraising or summer fundraising, check out TheShareWay to source in-kind donations for your nonprofit fundraiser events.
Access thousands of donation request applications
Join TheShareWay to quickly discover companies that donate, entirely for free.